Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping with us here at Altar Skateshop
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Skateboard Decks (Once Gripped) cannot be returned.
- Special ordered cannot be returned. For instance if we order an item in for you specifically
- Adapted items such as 'Grip Applied' or custom Complete Skateboards are subject to be non refundable due to the item not being in the original condition at the request of the customer.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange or refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Normally within 5 to 7 days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, Contact Us
Items Not Eligible
- Skateboard decks once gripped and/or assembled are none refundable. Unless it's a manufacturer defect. In this case we will document all issues and feed back to supplier for the final decision.
- Sale items are non-refundable